a. He travels to Chicago, IL once a year to visit his family because he's homesick.
b. It really has nothing to do with the city of Chicago. The spelling only mimics the city Chicago,
but in reality it's because he's so shy. (Shy-Town to Chi-Town).
c. He moved to Chicago to attend college.
d. He is from Chicago. This is where he was born and raised.
e. Queen Latifah's role in the play Chicago happens to be his all time favorite movie and received his name
because he watched it repeatedly.
Who had more to with Chi-Town joining the military in the first place?
d. no one
If a female friend or girlfriend asked Chi-Town to give his opinion on how they look in an outfit that was obviously too tight and didn't look good, how would he typically respond?
a. Ummm. I don't know.
b. Girl what you got on!
c. Why are you asking me?
d. Is it too tight?
e. You look fine. There's nothing wrong with how you look.
25 QUESTIONS with Chi-Town….
1. Birth name: Jimmie Gee
2. Age: 27 years old
3. Birthday: November 19, 1983
4. Sign: Scorpio
5. Height: 6' 2"
6. Shoe size: Size 13
7. Type of motorcycle: Suzuki GXXR 1000 (Red & Black)
8. Biggest turn-off about women: Ugly feet
9. Favorite food: Baked chicken, macaroni & cheese, with cornbread
10. Favorite music and artist: R&B; R. Kelly
11. What's your biggest riding pet peeve? Riders passing others in a curve
12. What do women say they love about you? Face: smile; Body: entire body; Personality: funny, sweet
and full of compassion
13. Are you a member of any clubs/groups/associations/organizations? I'm a Prince Hall Mason
14. Favorite quote or phrase: "I am what you make me"
15. Best quality: Persistence
16. Something I need to work on improving: I need to start caring about those who really matter instead
those who don't matter.
17. How did you feel when you found out you were elected as the March 2011 Biker Dude: I was shocked and happy!
18. What's your biggest Pet Peeve about the bike community? The non-biker community not supporting the
bike community because of negative information they've heard or assumed.
19. When giving back to the community, what or who is your main focus? The kids
20. Name a group or individual that truly inspires you: Baby Gurl (Vice President of Queens of Sheba - Killeen)....
Baby Gurl has inspired me the most and I have to give her all the credit for helping transform me into a better
person. Everyday I'm making efforts to correct my flaws to become the man I'm destined to be. Baby Gurl
carries herself and lives her life in the way that's pleasing to everyone and that's why I admire Baby Gurl today -
She has made me into a better man. She encourages me to continually work on my relationship with God,
she encouraged me to ride and she's mainly the reason I ride today, but most importantly, she taught me the
meaning of love and the importance of commitment. If I were to get married tomorrow, it would definitely be
to Baby Gurl.
21. What is something you dream to do or fantasize about doing? Nothing. I've done all that I want to do.
22. What facial feature are you attracted to the most on a woman? Her smile
23. What has the experience of being biker dude done for you? It has given me exposure and notoriety.
People actually recognize me because of this. I think it’s cool to have had this opportunity.
24. What are your thoughts and opinions about TBM and its impact on the motorcycle community? I really like
TBM. I think the whole staff is cool and easy to get along with. After spending time with the staff in San Antonio,
I've grown to like them more. TBM is cool man. I like everything about TBM, the staff and anything has anything
to do with them. They will always have my support.
25. What is something you hate to see in the bike community and wish it would change? Those who feel a vest
makes them or feels they are superior because of their colors. It shouldn't really matter as long as everyone is