Forum

Responses (10)
  • Accepted Answer

Kelley
    Kelley
    Offline
    Thursday, November 26 2009, 12:34 PM - #Permalink
    Got the name from a friend when I was 19 years old. If you've seen Harlem Nights then you understand Sunshine! LOL And since I'm usually a very happy person I kept the name Sunshine...I tried to get away from it but it just coming back so I learned to let the Sun shine through!
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

twinkie
    twinkie
    Offline
    Thursday, November 26 2009, 02:18 PM - #Permalink
    I received my name from my mom and she originally called me Twinkle...well she still calls me that.  She said my eyes always had a twinkle ....but I later found out it was only a glare.  But people slowly refused to follow rules and chose to rearrange things like usual.  So it went from Twinkle to Twinkie before I was old enough to know any different.
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

Saturday, December 05 2009, 04:02 AM - #Permalink
    My "real" name, Alicia, came from my mom 2. Her mother, my grandmother, wanted her 2 name me "Alice"...maaaan, am I soooo thankful that she didn't! When I was younger, I didn't like my name. Evry1 pronounced it wrong (& still do), but I'm ok w/it now. I love it when a man says my name correctly! But ironically, my family doesn't call me by my name...they all call me "Lisa"...WTH?! But anyway, I'm cool w/it now. But now, my 15 yr old daughter's going thru the same thing. No 1 gets her name right. As 4 my "biker" name, XQUISIT1, it means just what it says...I am the EXQUISIT 1!! Hell if I don't think so, nobody else will! lol But I also go by "att2ud", which is from a license plate that I saw when I visited Birmingham years ago! I had just bought a new VW & that became the name on my plates! It's stuck w/me evry since!
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

Monday, December 14 2009, 02:41 AM - #Permalink
    Mine name is a variation of a book in the Bible. From Ecclesiastes I got Ecclissiass which means the "preachers son". And we all know how sons of preachers can be...
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

jon p
    jon p
    Offline
    Monday, January 04 2010, 11:56 PM - #Permalink
    PIRATE came Years of longlining ( commercial fishing) in the carribean water got me my name when I got back onshore and started riding. It stuck and always will...Funny version when I get pissed it some how turns to P-IRATE...lol
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

Monday, March 01 2010, 03:18 PM - #Permalink
    COOYON is Creole for FOOLISH, CRAZY and when I was younger I was very unpredictable. No one to this day know what I will do or say next all in fun of course.
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

Maze
    Maze
    Offline
    Friday, June 25 2010, 02:41 PM - #Permalink
    "Legacy" is my riding name for some reasons outside of the M/C world.  Off of two wheels, I am a third-generation educator; my mother taught for 32 years Houston, Austin, and Port Arthur school districts and my grandmother was a former English and Drama teacher.  I also consider myself a second-generation engineer in the family as well as a second-generation biker b/c my dad had a motorcycle before I was born.  Above all else, Legacy is a first-generation ORIGINAL for the best is yet to come.  What I may leave behind as far as personality and interacting with the people I've met will leave a lasting impression for years to come.
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

REESE
    REESE
    Offline
    Friday, May 13 2011, 08:19 PM - #Permalink
    Spacely Sprocket.. u ever watched the Jetsons.. He wz tha BOss..lol and plus he only traveled via Jet/Rocket..aka 200mph.. im a speed demon.. .
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

Wednesday, November 09 2011, 09:36 PM - #Permalink
    All about BizNess, Watch how you handle BizNess, and when you girl say's she taken care of BizNess she talking about me.LMAO!!
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

Bro N Law
    Bro N Law
    Offline
    Monday, February 27 2012, 08:44 PM - #Permalink
    "El" is one of a few nicknames I've picked up over the years. This one came from a girl I went to school with. No cool story to go along with it. But hey it's easy to remember so it stuck.
    The reply is currently minimized Show